In the era of gaming, one always stays ahead of the game by playing using gaming consoles. They provide an overall amazing gaming experience with very good hardware meant just for gaming. It is no wonder why the gaming consoles are ruling the market. And it is worth it to discuss Microsoft Xbox 360 which is one of the splendid gaming consoles to exist in the market to date.
Xbox 360 is the second gaming console developed and launched by Microsoft Corporation. It is known to be the best one by Microsoft and was released sometime in 2005. It offers high compatibility and performance. If you haven’t tried it yet, I really think you should. Xbox 360 sold 84 million units worldwide. Also, it is the 6th most sold gaming console to date.
Xbox 360 is so popular because of its advanced features and peripherals like Motion Kinect and wireless controllers. It also had Xbox exclusives like the Halo series which made it a worthy investment. But the Xbox 260 was discontinued by Microsoft although it is available online on eBay for around $300. Quite expensive, right. Most of us refrain from buying it because of how expensive it is. But fear not, You can get the same experience as that of an Xbox 360 with just your Windows PC. You just need a good emulator which is the Xbox 360 emulator which allows you to have the Xbox 360 experience on your Windows PC.
Xbox 360 emulator is a free emulator which is open sourced too. So far, with the latest updates of 2016, up to 50 Xbox 360 titles can be played at high speed. The emulator also offers its users outstanding graphics and FPS (First Person Shooter). It also has modified x86 hardware. This hardware is very much compatible to create an emulator for Xbox. You can use the emulator on Windows versions 7/8/8.1/10. So let us see some features of this emulator.
Best Xbox 360 Emulators for PC
Features of Xbox 360 emulator for PC
- Xbox 360 emulator is free of cost for all users.
- This emulator lets you save or load in-game process.
- Memory consumption is better than the earlier version of Xbox 360.
- It has the best frame rate, i.e., more than 25 frames per second with vSync.
- It will allow you to load games faster with the Pause and Resume options.
- It permits you to access all the games in the Xbox 360 games list.
- Xbox 360 emulator supports all nVidia or Radeon GPU graphics devices.
Now that you have a basic idea about Xbox 360 and the emulator, it is time that you download it and experience some awesome gaming. Follow the instructions given below to download Xbox 360 emulator on your Windows PC.
Download And Install Xbox 360 Emulators On Windows PC
Before you begin, make sure that you are always installing an authentic application and not fraud versions as they can corrupt your system. Follow the instructions given below to download the Xbox 360 emulator for your system.
- Start by downloading the Xbox 360 emulator for PC file from the internet. You can do this by going to this link and pressing the download button.
- Once the file has been downloaded, right click on it and run as administrator. This is so that it will create and install all the required files and libraries.
- Now, once it has been downloaded, find the location of the downloaded file and extract it. This is very easy. Just click on the Emulator and follow this path. ‘Emulator>Extract x-loader’ and just follow the guide for the rest of the process.
- Note that Microsoft NetFramework 4.0 is a must-have requirement for installing this emulator on your Windows device. Make sure you have installed the Net framework for your PC if you haven’t installed it earlier.
- It is time now to configure the controllers. If you want to use your mouse and keyboard, you can configure the controls in the control plugin.
- Make sure that the graphics of the game you are playing is set depending on the hardware of the device you are going to use. This is necessary to prevent the overheating of CPU. You may also cap the frame rate per second to prevent the issue. Also, change the default settings as required by the system and the games.
- It is time for the games. If you have the disk, insert it now to play it using the emulator. If you don’t have disks, you can also download the ISO files from the internet free of cost. Or you can create ISO files using the disk.
- Now it is time to play the game on your emulator. Press the ‘Emulator’ option in the menu bar. If you have inserted a disk into the computer, select ‘Boot from DVD’ option or if it is an ISO file, select ‘Boot from ISO file’ option and browse to the location where the ISO file of the game is present. Double click on the file to load it.
You will see that the game will now start running. If you feel that the game is lagging or getting stuck in between, just change the graphics settings. This can be done by going to the ‘Preferences’ option and selecting the ‘Graphics Settings’. Lowering the resolution or changing the frame rate can do the job and remove the lags if any. To change the controller settings, just choose the ‘Controllers’ option in ‘Preferences’ and you can change it there. You can change the keyboard controls or mouse sensitivity to suit you.
Conclusion – Xbox 360 Emulator For Windows PC
That’s all about Xbox 360 emulator folks. Go through the article to get informed about this different gaming experience and start gaming. Hope it contains all the required information in a clear, precise and was helpful to you. As always, thank you for reading the article.