Apple’s iMessage is considered as one of the best messaging services that exist on the internet. However, not everyone gets the chance to use the iMessage service.
Only an Apple device user gets the privilege to use it. The apple’s iMessage service undoubtedly amazing from other chat services like WhatsApp. It kills the need of downloading other third-party messaging apps and send your texts at data costs.
Moreover, the application saves your delivery report and other information to make the messaging experience easier. One of the good things about the app is that it comes preinstalled on every Apple device. Also, there are a number of people who love to use iMessage and not WhatsApp.
Maybe they just do not like to use multiple platforms to exchange texts. However, if you are not a mac or iOS user then you can not use the application. However, if you are wondering how to use the iMessage on pc then we are here to help you out.
There are total 3 methods that let you use the iMessage service on your windows pc. Just in case if you are wondering what are those methods then do check out the whole article and we will walk you through all the three methods. So let’s just head to the topic without wasting any time:
But before we talk about these steps, we would like to say that all of the methods that are listed here have been tested by us first to make this piece of article authentic and valuable.
How To Use iMessage On PC To Send Messages?
1. Using Chrome Remote Desktop
This is the easiest method one can follow. You do not even need to download an app or heavy software. If you have the chrome internet browser installed on your computer you are good to go. The chrome remote desktop extension lets you access any computer screen easily.
However, you will need a MacBook or iMac desktop for this. Also on your Mac, you have to install the iMessage app (which might already be installed if you haven’t removed it). Now to access iMessage from your windows pc you have to follow these steps:
- At first, make sure you have Google Chrome installed on both PC and Macs. If you don’t have the browser installed on the computers. Then simply download the Google Chrome browser from the official website (click on the below given button).
- Just click the above link in both of your devices and it shall load the appropriate installable files according to your platform.
- Now, Install it on both of your devices now.
- Now, you have to install the Chrome Remote Desktop. To do so, just click on the below given button.
- Once you are done installing the extension, you have to click on ‘Launch App’ button from the top right.
- Now on the Mac, you will need to install an additional program. So, download the ‘Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer’ and install it on your Mac.
- After installing everything, launch the Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac. Here you will see a 12 digit code on the screen. Simply note it down and do not share the code with anyone else for privacy.
- Now you have to launch the Chrome Remote Desktop from your Windows PC. Then enter the 12-digit code. This will give you accesses to the mac.
- Now simply go to the app drawer and access iMessage.
2. Using IPADIAN Emulator
On this method, you will not need any Mac. The IPADIAN Emulator offers an ecosystem of IOS device on your windows computer. So you can use IOS services on a Windows machine without any issues. Also, there are so many alternatives available for the IPADIAN Emulator. But this is the best option you can go with. Here we go through the steps of this method:
- Download the IPADIAN Emulator application from Softonic website.
- Install the downloaded file.
- Follow all the screen instructions and get done with the installation process.
- Launch the program. Here you have to sign up with your Apple ID and password. If you do not have an Apple ID, then create one for yourself.
- Now you will get access to the iOS ecosystem. Locate the iMessage app and you are good to use iMessage on PC.
3. Download Bluestacks to use the iMessage on Windows PC.
With Bluestacks it also quite easy to get the iOS ecosystem. As well it kills the need of having an apple device. If you are wondering how you can use the iMessage on Windows PC using bluestacks, here is the guide you should follow,. Just read on and we will tell you the last method to use iMessage on the windows system.
Steps To Get iMessage on Windows System:-
- At first download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the internet.
- After downloading the program run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get done with the installation process.
- Launch the application and search for iMessage from the search bar.
- Download the iMessage App to your Bluestacks.
- Setup the iMessage app and you are all set to use Apple’s iMessage on a windows system.
Conclusion: Use iMessage On Personal Computer
So this was the steps to easily use iMessage on windows PC. However, for an emulator, there are many options. You can use any good emulator to install iMessage. Also, the emulator may lag on your system as it is quite a heavy program so make sure you have a powerful hardware to use the iMessage service smoothly.
iMessage for PC Alternatives:
Here are some of the iMessage for Windows alternatives we’d suggest you to try:
- Pushbullet: Pushbullet ain’t really a messaging app, but it lets you view texts from your PC on phone & also send texts & reply back instantly from PC itself. This should be your best pick as of now.
- Telegram: Telegram, much like WhatsApp, but has the speciality that it is open source and can be installed on any number of devices independently.
- Facebook Messenger: Much like Telegram, this can also be installed in any number of devices and can be accessed online.
- Skype: Let’s go old school. Skype has been around for so long, that’s for a reason. It can be great iMessage on Windows alternative if you choose it to be.
- WhatsApp: Alas, WhatsApp is here. It’s something everyone uses nowadays, even your friends using iMessage on their phones must be using it. Just install the WhatsApp Web on your PC (or access it online) and you’re good to go.
I hope this last part really helped you in realising that there is no real method available now to get iMessage on PC to working. Just use any alternative if you really want to message seamlessly on your Windows PC like everyone does with iMessage.