So you want to make your phone look like the newest version of Android, the Android Pie?
Well, you’re at the correct place!
Here we provide the download links for the second most basic thing you require for the makeover, the Android Pie Launcher APK!
Scroll down below to find the latest working Android Pie 9.0 Launcher APK for all the devices. This launcher comes with the latest optimisations for the Android Pie version but works with most of the devices without any issue and first and foremost, without root!
Download Android Pie Launcher
Even though the whole UI of Android has took a U turn, the launcher stays pretty much the same compared to Android Oreo, but with subtle revisions and changes.
You can view that once you’ve install the Android Pie launcher on your phone.
But here are the highlights:
- A new blurred white overlay with rounded corners for the dock.
- Long press menu has also gone for a rounded design.
Overall, you can see a much more rounded design than that of Android Oreo.
Check out the screenshots of the Android P launcher first:
Download Android Pie Launcher APK
How to Install Android Pie Launcher APK?
Ok, this feels like a noob guide, and yes it is.
If you haven’t ever installed an Android app from places other than Play Store, follow these steps:
- Download the Android P launcher APK from the download button given above.
- Now open it from downloads.
- You’ll be prompted that you haven’t enabled “Install from unknown sources” enabled if this is the first time you’re installing an app.
- If so, go to settings of your phone.
- Search for “Unknown sources” from the search bar in settings.
- And turn on unknown sources from the options.
- After that, find the apk you downloaded and open again.
- You’ll be prompted to install it, click on the “Install” button.
- Your Android 9.0 launcher will be installed on your phone.
- After this, click on the home button or do the home button gesture on your phone.
- You’ll be asked to select the Home launcher app.
- Select “Pixel Launcher” from the list.
- That’s it, you’re in the Android Pie launcher on your phone.
I hope you have installed the Android Pie Launcher on your phone, this is by far the easiest way you can install the Android 9 launcher on your phone without root.
Do keep in mind that this is one of the early builds and might have some issues according to your device. But we have tested it and found it working fine on Android 8.0.
Also, comment down your thoughts on Android Pie launcher apk on the comments section given below!